This all-inclusive whetstone kit provides everything you need to professionally restore the edges of your blades to their original and precise geometry for scintillating sharpness. Regular use of this kit will keep your beloved knives and sharp utensils in optimal peak performance and condition.
Deluxe Whestone Kit
The ultimate solution for achieving razor-sharp edges on your knives and blades. This all-inclusive kit is designed to restore the original and precise geometry of your blades, keeping them in optimal peak performance and condition for years to come. Includes two high-grade corundum whetstones - a 1000 grit stone for repairing, restoring, and sharpening dull and damaged blades, and a 6000 grit stone for precise finishing to restore the scalpel-like sharpness of your blades. These oversized stones provide a larger surface area, allowing you to sharpen a variety of knives and bladed instruments more efficiently and with fewer strokes. Handcrafted from sturdy, stately Acacia wood, the non-slip base provides a sure and steady level surface, safely holding your stones in place while sharpening. The kit also includes a rust and stain eraser made from high-grade calcium carbonate to rub away corrosion and remove rusted surface metal, as well as a Nagura stone for maintaining and conditioning the sharpening stone and the finishing stone. Whether you're a professional chef or a home cook, the Kessaku Deluxe Professional Whetstone Kit is guaranteed to give you the precision and sharpness you need to take your culinary skills to the next level.
Features and Benefits
- HIGH-GRADE CORUNDUM WHETSTONES (1000 GRIT & 6000 GRIT) - This kit contains two separate whetstones for precise sharpening and finishing. It features a 1000-Grit Stone for repairing, restoring, and sharpening dull and damaged blades, and a 6000-Grit Stone for precise finishing to restore their sharpness to a scalpel-like edge.
- OVERSIZED STONES - These stones are both oversized. This provides a larger surface area, which allows you to sharpen a very large variety of knives and bladed instruments more efficiently, and with fewer strokes.
- HANDCRAFTED NON-SLIP ACACIA WOOD BASE - Besides being a convenient storage base for the entire kit, this individually hand-crafted, sturdy, stately, Acacia Wood Base provides a sure and steady level surface, safely holding your stones in place while sharpening. An affixed rubber mat provides added security by helping to ensure the base stays firmly in place and doesn’t slip.
- RUST & STAIN ERASER - Crafted from High-Grade Calcium Carbonate, the KESSAKU Rust & Stain Eraser rubs away corrosion and removes rusted surface metal. Great for quick cosmetic touch-ups, it can rub away any scuffs or unsightly corrosion from the face of your blades, keeping your knives and cooking instruments looking shiny and new. The KESSAKU Rust & Stain Eraser also has a variety of other uses. It can be used on all kinds of stainless steel to restore and rejuvenate old tools and utensils and can also be used to remove stains from whetstones.
- FLATTENING NAGURA STONE - Nagura is the Japanese word for “correcting” or “cleaning/refreshing”. This Nagura Stone is used to maintain and condition the sharpening stone (1000-Grit) and the finishing stone (6000-Grit). It can create a slurry on the whetstones and flatten raised areas, and can also remove any particles left on the whetstones.
- SILICONE NON-SLIP STONE HOLDER - This layer sits between the base and whetstone. It forms a bond-like grip to hold whichever stone you’re currently using firmly in place, for added protection.
- Kessaku Deluxe Extra Large Whetstone Kit
- Kessaku Premium Gift Box
- Kessaku Complete Whetstone Sharpening Guide