The Dynasty Carving Meat Fork is primarily used to carve poultry and meats such as roasts, hams, and beef brisket. It features two large tines and a sizable bolster where the fork and handle meet, which allows you to safely and expertly carve meats alongside our razor-sharp carving, paring, utility, butchering, filleting, slicing, chef's knives, and cleavers without slipping or fatigue. Its gorgeous pakkawood handle is constructed in a seamless build which keeps it sanitary and hygienic, and has a full-tang for superior strength.
The Dynasty Series
Gorgeous. Sleek. Elegant. Astonishingly formidable with unparalleled craftsmanship. Made from our own specially formulated professional-grade 430 chromium alloy stainless steel for enhanced corrosion resistance and non-stick properties the Dynasty Carving Meat Fork's precision-forged, nitrogen-cooled, tines are handcrafted and hand-sharpened by our virtuoso technicians and have a Rockwell Hardness of 85 for maximum strength, flexibility, and durability.
Alluring and gorgeous, the military-aircraft-grade G10 Glass Resin handle is perfectly balanced and contoured for amazing comfort & safety, highly impact resistant, and features triple rivet construction. G10 thermoset technology allows for a virtually unbreakable handle. This provides the Dynasty Series unparalleled strength and reliability with a handle that will not oxidize or soften over time. Poised to combat the harsh conditions of the kitchen, water and heat will not affect the ergonomic and stabilized grip for years to come.
Features and Benefits
- Precision-forged professional-grade 430 chromium alloy stainless steel tines
- Rockwell Hardness of 85 for maximum strength, flexibility, & blade edge durability
- Full tang and handcrafted solid construction
- Gorgeous, handcrafted, G10 + Glass Fiber handle features triple rivet construction
- Impact-resistant handle is also nearly impervious to heat, cold, & moisture
- Seamless build ensures no dirt or debris can ever infiltrate its pristine body
- Stainless laser etched end-cap counterbalance
- Kessaku Dynasty Series 7" Carving Meat Fork
- Kessaku Premium Gift Box with Magnetic Closure
- Kessaku Polishing Cloth
- Kessaku Care Instruction Booklet