The Samurai Carving Meat Fork is primarily used to carve poultry and meats such as roasts, hams, and beef brisket. It features two large tines and a sizable bolster where the fork and handle meet, which allows you to safely and expertly carve meats alongside our razor-sharp carving, paring, utility, butchering, filleting, slicing, chef's knives, and cleavers without slipping or fatigue. Its gorgeous pakkawood handle is constructed in a seamless build which keeps it sanitary and hygienic, and has a full-tang for superior strength.
The Samurai Series
Sleek. Gorgeous. Ferociously formidable. The Samurai Series Carving Meat Fork has been designed to be fast, aerodynamic, and highly engineered for precision and maneuverability. Relentlessly and astonishingly durable, these forks are individually hand-crafted by our virtuoso technicians and made from our own from our own specially formulated Chromium Alloy 430 Stainless Steel for enhanced corrosion resistance & non-stick properties. Its precision forged tines are handcrafted and hand-sharpened by our virtuoso technicians and have a Rockwell Hardness of 85 for maximum strength, flexibility, and durability.
Samurai Series knives and utensils come equipped with an extremely durable mirror-polished Pakkawood handle. They have high water-resisting capabilities, won't crack or split, and are easy to clean and maintain. Composed of wood fibers and fortified with resins, Pakkawood is exceptionally dense, and possesses incredible strength. It’s no wonder it is a material often used in both military and kitchen environments. The sumptuous handles have subtle variations from knife to knife to fork, which combined with their ultra fine grained texture, make for cutlery to not only admire, but also hold.
Features and Benefits
- Superior-Quality Chromium Alloy 430 Stainless Steel.
- Gorgeous Pakkawood mirror-polished handle is nearly impervious to heat, cold, & moisture
- Full tang and handcrafted solid construction
- Rockwell Hardness of 85 for maximum strength, flexibility, & blade edge durability
- Seamless build keeps your fork sanitary and hygienic
- Stainless laser etched end-cap counterbalance
- Kessaku Samurai Series 6" Carving Fork
- Kessaku Premium Gift Box with Magnetic Closure
- Kessaku Polishing Cloth
- Kessaku Care Instruction Booklet