Cleave Like a Champion. Whether you're working with beef, pork, chicken, or seafood, the Samurai Mini Cleaver's scintillatingly sharp blade makes it an versatile choice for virtually any operation. A requisite and impeccable addition to any chef's culinary arsenal, this cleaver is absolutely perfect for handling soft bones, thick cuts of meat, and hard vegetables like squash. Its robust heavy-duty design can withstand intense, long-lasting use, making this cleaver a beloved and direly needed kitchen essential for years to come.
The Samurai Series
Sleek. Gorgeous. Ferociously formidable. The Samurai Series knives have been designed to be fast, aerodynamic, and highly engineered for precision and maneuverability. Like a surgeon’s scalpel, they are relentlessly sharp and made from our specially formulated high-carbon 7Cr17MoV stainless steel with a high order of Chromium for enhanced corrosion resistance and tensile strength. Thanks to the Rockwell Hardness of 58, honing and sharpening is effortless. With their visually stylish etched rippling pattern over a chromed blade, they are sure to draw the eye in any kitchen. These are some sexy-looking knives!
Samurai Series knives come equipped with an extremely durable mirror-polished Pakkawood handle. They have high water-resisting capabilities, won't crack or split, and are easy to clean and maintain. Composed of wood fibers and fortified with resins, Pakkawood is exceptionally dense, and possesses incredible strength. It’s no wonder it is a material often used in both military and kitchen environments. The sumptuous handles have subtle variations from knife to knife, which combined with their ultra fine grained texture, make for a knife to not only admire, but also hold.
Features and Benefits
- Precision-forged & nitrogen cooled professional grade high carbon 7Cr17MoV stainless steel.
- Added chromium for increased steel strength and enhanced stain resistance.
- Unique and elegant etched pattern
- Hand sharpened using the complex, three-stage, traditional Japanese Honbazuke method to a perfect 16-degree angle per side
- Rockwell Hardness of 58 for maximum strength, flexibility, & blade edge durability
- Amazing edge retention keeps its blade’s sharpness longer
- Gorgeous Pakkawood mirror-polished handle
- Full Tang strength and handcrafted solid construction
- Nearly impervious to heat, cold, & moisture
- Stainless laser etched end-cap counterbalance
- Kessaku Samurai Series 4.5" Mini Cleaver Knife
- Kessaku Felt-Lined Knife Sheath
- Kessaku Premium Gift Box with Magnetic Closure
- Kessaku Polishing Cloth
- Kessaku Care Instruction Booklet